HOW TO GET THE MOST OUT OF YOUR A MAZE. / BERLIN 2021 FESTIVAL EXPERIENCE
- Register for a festival ticket, donate if you want to support A MAZE., and/or purchase your workshop tickets here.
- Download the A MAZE. / SPACE (links you to itch.io) for a full online multiplayer experience with chat, interactive games to play and the festival live stream program (works on PC, can have some troubles with specific Mac versions). It also allows for a single player offline experience. You can also access the space via your browser (WebGL) if you just want to walk around and chat with other flamingos.
Minimum system requirements:
CPU: i5-5300 Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 5500 RAM: 4GB
More than above.
- We’re a safe virtual space. Read our Code of Conduct.
- Check out the program on our website, which starts on Wednesday, July 21st at 8pm CEST to Saturday, July 24th until 11pm CEST. You can follow the whole stream on our website, through Youtube, Twitch, Facebook and in the A MAZE./ SPACE.
- Participate in the festival chat (via Discord) to communicate with artists and program contributors.
- Play and vote on the works in the exhibition of the A MAZE./ SPACE for them to win the Audience Award.
- Don’t miss the 10th International A MAZE. Awards on Friday, July 23th starting at 8pm: with Thorsten S. Wiedemann as moderator, the nominees, jury members, surprises, and a performance. During specific times of the show, the audience in the A MAZE./ SPACE can participate. Be sure to be there!
- Go to the A MAZE. Shop and get the most amazing merch.
- Make some noise! #AMaze2021 #arthousegames #playfulmedia #postivechaos #hyperhybrid